Pediatrix Medical Group
Neonatal Nurse Practitioner
Job ID: 2022-34145
Type: Practitioner - Neonatal Nurse Practitioner
# of Openings: 1
Category: Advanced Practice Provider
Enjoy a great work/life balance in Orem, UT
Pediatrix® has an opportunity for a Neonatal Nurse Practitioner to join our team of 2 neonatologists and 3 NNPs in Orem, Utah at Timpanogos Regional Hospital.
- In-house coverage is provided at a Level 3 nursery, with an opportunity to provide coverage at Level 2 nursery in Payson, UT
- The NNPs work collaboratively with the neonatologists to provide coverage to the high-risk delivery service, including attendance at deliveries, caring for all of the infants in the NICUs, in-house rounding and nursing education
- The shifts are 24-hours and full time requires 7-8 shifts per month
- Prior NNP experience preferred
Orem, Utah is located approximately 45 miles south of Salt Lake City and is located amidst the majestic beauty of Mt. Timpanogos. There is no shortage of activities for the outdoor enthusiast – from skiing, mountain biking, rock climbing, golfing and dozens of parks and places to play – there is something for everyone. The area offers its residents great schools, a thriving environment for businesses of all sizes, and a family friendly atmosphere.
*Must have a minimum of a Master's Degree in Nursing
Effective November 1st, 2021 Pediatrix will require all employees and new hires to be vaccinated against COVID-19, unless they qualify for an approved medical and/or religious exemption.
The compensation and benefits referenced is for illustrative purposes only, and will be discussed during and after the interview process.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
Mednax, Inc. and its affiliated practices operating as Pediatrix® Medical Group (Pediatrix) are one of the nation’s leading providers of highly specialized health care for women, babies and children. Since 1979, Pediatrix-affiliated clinicians have been committed to providing coordinated, compassionate and clinically excellent services across the continuum of care, both in hospital settings and office-based practices. Specialties including obstetrics, maternal-fetal medicine, and neonatology are complemented by 18 pediatric subspecialties and a newly expanded area of primary and urgent care clinics. The group’s high-quality, evidence-based care is bolstered by investments in research, education, quality-improvement and safety initiatives.
Today through almost 8,000 employees in 38 states, dedicated teams including physicians, advanced practitioners, clinical leaders, business and operational experts work together every day to fulfill our mission to take great care of the patient®. We invite you to join the Pediatrix® family and help shape the future of health care for women, babies and children.
Pediatrix is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Employment/Position Type:Full Time
Share On :